1. The Big Lebowski -- the In-n-Out Burger on Radford--I mean Camrose--whatever, those are good burgers, Walter... Shut the fuck up, Donny!
2. Pulp Fiction -- the Big Kahuna--now that is a tasty burger, especially with Sprite
3. Let It Ride -- this little-known gem co-starrs Teri Garr, Jennifer Tilly, and David "Buster Poindexter" Johansen (not to mention appearances by Cynthia Nixon and Robbie "Hagrid" Coltrane), and features a hilarious Richard Dreyfuss hamburger spit-take
4. Wet Hot American Summer -- "You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore." Words to live by.
5. The Last Detail -- There's a burger scene in there somewhere. Besides, I am the fucking Shore Patrol! And I love hamburgers.
6. Popeye -- I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
7. Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle -- So, I've never actually seen this movie (and I don't feel guilty about that, so don't try to make me), but for obvious reasons it has to go on this list, if only because I can't think any more legitimate hamburger movie movie hamburger movies.
I considered putting Steve Martin's Pink Panther on here just because in the commercial he's learning to order a hamburger, and I thought that was pretty funny actually, but I thought better of it.
If you can think of any movie hamburgers I missed, go ahead and let me know. If you feel like it. I don't really care. According to IMDb there was a Hamburger: The Motion Picture that came out in 1986 that North America and I somehow missed. But I'm not beating myself up over it.